Friday, March 1, 2013

New Releases - A Bit of Green - Pistachio Series by Pizazz Pixels

March is here! It is the month of our daughter's birthday and this is fitting too because she can be spunky like a lion and sweet like a lamb!

March is the month of St. Patrick's Day here in the states but I wanted to design some things which could be a bit more useful for all of my fans both here in the US. and also in other parts of the world which do not celebrate this particular holiday.  Thus, I decided to focus on the color green and once I got going, I began to add creamy white and a bit of grey for contrast.  After looking at these colors for a while, I was reminded of a particular food item which strangely matched the colors of the items which I was designing--the pistachio nut!  So I went with it and added a few nuts to the kit and created some other pistachio related items as well. I was really happy with the end results and I hope you will agree too!

Here is the main full sized kit (16 papers and 40 elements large):
Here is a set of coordinating full size (12 by 12 inch) quick pages to help you complete some beautiful pages with ease:
And finally, here are some sparkly, glamorous and beautiful coordinating full sized (12 by 12 inch) borders to finish off the series.
  These digital scrapbooking products are available at:

My Store at Digi Style Designs
Please enjoy a bit of green everyone!