Friday, April 5, 2013

New Release: A Beautiful Tribute to Spring by Pizazz Pixels

How many of you had Spring Break!  After a refreashing week off, it is almost time for me to get back to work!  Since I had some extra free time between soccer practices for the kids or card playing, or watching some fun animation movies with the kids, I have been working on some Spring themed kits.  Here is the first of my spring themed releases: 

A Beautiful Tribute to Spring
Spring is here--The birds are chirping, the smell of fresh rain fills the air, and new life begins for animals and all of nature’s glory!  This beautiful kit pays tribute to Spring and all of the wonderful new beginnings which surrounds this special season! 
This new release is available at My Store at Digi Style Designs
  Happy Spring everyone!