Saturday, June 29, 2013

WOW! It has been so hard on me not having the internet but the worst was sleeping in pavillion right next to a creek when the heat has been over 100 degrees and the heat index was even worse - unbearable!

It has taken a bit to get the utilities scheduled but they are on and I now have the internet and feel like I am again living in the 21st century.

I set some sales up in the store and you can get some really great deals - but this weekend only!!


Today and Tomorrow ONLY!

June 29th and 30th

All products priced at $1.99 will be only 99¢

All products priced $2.99 to $3.99 will be only $1.99



I'm working on a new kit [and don't know how long this one is going to take me] but it is inspired by my new home and I can't wait to finish it. Unfortunately, I cannot spend as much time at the computer as I would like due to the constant back pain. I may be slower, but I will get there. Once everything settles, I'm hoping that the back issues will ease up as well.