Monday, October 28, 2013

More fall products from Sher Scraps

Pumpkin Head Girls is based on some flapper style pumpkins I saw. These are whimsical and a little primitive. They would be cute on Halloween invites or pages. A couple new Harvest Moon products were added on Sunday. I love the soft patina on old metals like brass, bronze, but especially copper. Here are a few still life arrangements that include vintage metal objects. Then I got to thinking, What is a Harvest Moon kit without a moon? I hadn't noticed any in the category so I went into my Victorian scrap and vintage image files and found a bunch. A Harvest Moon is traditionally a full moon that occurs on a certain Saturday every year. Typically it appears large and yellow or even orange in color. I played with my images and came up with some I thought might be good for our Harvest Moon pages. I also included a Halloween crescent moon that was too cute to leave in file. All of these can be found in my shop here: http://digistyledesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=85 and don't forget to check the CAK category for other Harvest Moon products: http://digistyledesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=263