Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas! new products & freebie on blog

I added these to Winter Wonders section:
If I don't get a chance to get back to blog before Christmas, I wanted to be sure to wish you all a wonderful holiday full of warmth and love. I hope you will have all your loved ones around you and if some can't be there, I hope you will hear from them. Some of us have family and friends in the military who will be unable to be home this holiday. We will be missing them and thinking about them during this time and offering up prayers for their safe return to us. I made a little QP for you today. It's simple but you could add something more to it to jazz it up if you'd like. Pick it up here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/64ztWL9C/ws_xmasvelvetqp_free.html?
I used one of my Sher scraps velvet papers and Pillowgirl's (she's now retired) velvet ribbon and bow. Merry Christmas everyone! Hugs, Sher