Saturday, December 7, 2013

Spotlight Designer, New Kits and a FREEBIE

Hello Everyone!
Before I get caught up with the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping I thought I would post a couple of things going on.
 
First of all, I am the Spot Light Designer for this week.  What does that mean for you?
 
Stop by at Dillies Designs and receive Christmas Helpers for free!!  This only last for one week, so get it while you can.
 
While visiting, check out my newest kits and guess what?  They are on sale for 50% off.
 
Thank you all for your patronage throughout the year.  I really appreciate it.
 
Christmas Helpers

FREE UNTIL DECEMBER 13 and then it
will go into my store for sale 
http://digistyledesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_227&products_id=12323

 
A Hint of Blue
The Gingers Family Reunion

Until Next Time Enjoy and Make it a Great DAY!! Hugs