Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Designer and Sale


Hi Everyone,


It has been a while since I posted, sorry!! I have been very busy designing, making new web pages for the store, designing a new newsletter format, making a new store front, and the list goes on.





I would like to announce a new addition to the store. Butterfly Hollow Designs has joined our design team. I am very excited to have her on our team. Keep watching for new and exciting designs from her.





Currently I am having a 50% off Halloween Sale on all RS Designs products from now until the end of October. I will be adding several items in the next few days, so check back often. I have just added all the items you see here to the store in the past couple days:



http://digistyledesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_2


Have a happy and wonderful week!!