Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Get Ready for National Scrapbooking Day - Special Sale for Pizazz Pixels--50% Off

This coming weekend is National Scrapbooking Day! 

To help you celebrate too, I am offering a special sale starting from today until May 18th.  All products at all of my stores will be on sale for 50% off!  Here is the ad:


As for my plans for the weekend?  I am going to celebrate this special weekend with friends and we are going to a local scrapbooking store for a free crop.  It is a great way to catch up and scrap too!  Afterwards, I am going to check out the deals online to see what digital stash I can grab (hopefully at a great price).

One last thing, there will be a chance to grab a mini free kit from me soon--I will be the featured designer here at Digi Style Design next week so stay tuned for information on how to get that :)

Here is my store where all my products will be 50% off:

My Store at Digi Style Designs